Monday, July 18, 2011

5th Week @ XIMB

5th Week --- 10th July to 16th July

10th July- Walked out in the night before Viva session for SADA group assignment work. Kudos and Thanks to Prateek Singh and Parthasarthy CR for supporting me in this tough situation. 20 people boycotted while rest of the batch enjoyed entertaining time till 5 AM with seniors. I am still proud of my decision as they say in English : A Man Do What He Has to Do !

11th July - Necessity for me to improve in verbal English became exposed in front of whole class. Got two valuable lessons that rational acts depend on emotional memories and assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

12th July - Missed Jogging today. I was literally scared in ME class due to the questions of Biresh Sir. Attended Student Executive Council (SEC) and Place-com meeting. I have to write SOP and prepare Resume for this. Seniors have lot of energy in them; Hats off to them :)

13th July - The Bhaina Song was mailed to us; Presentation of IRC, Alcom and Illuminatix in the night. Volleyball Court inaugration was done but our team lost to BM guys due to lack of proper smasher.

14th July - RFIM class was cancelled and the whole day gone in preparing for the RFIM quiz. But I recalled a very old nazm today : चमन में इख्तिलाफे रंगो-बू से बात बनती है. हम ही हम हैं, तो क्या हम हैं. तुम ही तुम हो, तो क्या तुम हो।

15th July - Friday; RFIM test was disaster for me. Deja Vu of engineering days came back. I was so disgusted on my own performance. I dropped out of JAM session and my teammate Gautam became angry for this unprofessional behavior. There was skit at each block where performance of our team was awesome. Typical Raju Srivastava act of making non living objects talk was a brilliant idea. Rishab, Prateek, Gaurav , Shreyash, RaFa, Shrey, Srijit, Yogesh, Chandan and Snehashish performed brilliantly. That was followed by Daru Party. RS and Vodka were fine but rum became too much for everyone in the humid condition. Still I was in the few last men standing list. Amazed to know that Shivam and Piyush don't drink.

16th July - Woke up at 1:45 PM; There was an alumni meeting with Mr. Anupam Satpathy who is currently working with DSCL. He was also the RM Secretary for Batch 0f 2008 - 10. JAM Finals result came quite late night; Kshitij and Vaibhav secured overall 2nd position. Really feeling proud of them. Interview for shadow committee of RM Placecomm was held at 11:30 PM. Gaurish helped me a lot in interview preparation

Was scheduled 7th but given chance at 4th place. Missing viva was main point of interview process. All 6 people were really good in framework of the knowledge and responsibilities. I was asked question from facebook profile to blog. I forget during interview session about USP written in SOP that were Integrity and unbiased nature.

Saw Delhi Belly in the morning 2AM ; Bhag D K Bose exciting. What make this week special was that I was questioned by two friends on my support to reservation of SC/ST ? Old tantrum of Poor Brahmin student was told to me... But there are no judgement only optimum choices in management, life and development. Doing everything right is an unrealistic goal that I can promise to you