Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Thoughtful Present -2!

I was gifted a copy of The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham, Jason Zweig (Contributor), & Warren Buffett (Contributor) from boss today. The Intelligent Investor was first published in 1949, and is a widely acclaimed book on value investing.

The share market is in doldrums and people are exploring for the stocks and sectors that are likely to lead the next bull run. I have neither clue to lap up falling stocks nor money to check unproven models only on hope. Hence, this book is a prudent gift in the next level of personal development. I will be investing next few months in reading of 'The Intelligent Investor' accrued with Safal Niveshak blog, discussing share market with colleagues and  looking for stock tips. I hope this will give me insights on value proposition and investments. Thanks Manab for such a timely gift.